- 03.11.2016 Group of GARO Companies congratulates you on the National Unity Day!
- 31.10.2016 The bill on the penalties for the using out-of-season tires, has been approved by the Duma committee
- 25.08.2016 The 12th International exhibition of auto components and automobile industry “InterAuto”
- 04.08.2016 The first international contest of independent technical service stations.
- 29.07.2016 The amendments to the legislation concerning the splitting the trust between the insurers and car-service station is being prepared.
The bill on the penalties for the using out-of-season tires, has been approved by the Duma committee
The Duma Committee on Transport and Building of the Russian Federation recommended to pass the bill proposing the introduction of the penalties for the using out-of-season tires, in the amount of two thousand rubles. The requirements for the tires and wheels exploitation which the bill refers to, are stated in the Technical Regulations of the Eurasion Union approved by Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan. The Regulations set the certain requirements for a tread depth. If in the period from December, 1st to March 1st the tread depth does not meet these requirements the penalty will be two thousand rubles. Experts point out that Russia is one of the few countries in the world where the use of the snow tires is not regulated. After the enactment of the law, one will have to pay a penalty in both cases, using summer tires in winter and using covered with spikes tires during summer. At the same time the bill takes into account regional specifities. The powers of the government authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation have been clarified. The powers refer to the prolongation of the ban period of the using winter tires and tires completed with anti-slip spikes. It is planned that the new rules can come into force on December, 1st, 2016.